Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Daily Joy - Songography Joy - Day 15

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
every where you go.
Take a look at the 5 & 10, 
glistening once again.
With Candy Canes & silver lanes that glow."

We had a major snow storm come through yesterday and had a non-stop dumping from dawn til dark.
Just the way I like it.
As far as I'm concerned, it can keep snowing like this right up until March.

It brings me joy - especially at Christmas.
There's something magical about Christmas snow, truly, there is ~ and not just because Frosty says so.
You have to live in it & experience it to know what I'm talking about.

So today, I'm snuggling in, sitting by the warm fire and en"joy"ing the snow laden landscape outside my window.

Be sure to find joy in your day today - and if you need some help, head on over to see the other's interpretation of "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" shots on Kathy's blog!

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Same plan for me today! Great picture!

Susan said...

I bet kids love that decoration! I'm glad while I'm complaining and blue, that you are en"joy"ing the snow. I'll try not to bitch too much with you in mind.

Kathy McB said...

100% with ya on the magic of Christmas snow. It truly is magical. BUT, I want it gone by the end of January, haha. This photo looks like a Christmas promenade of candy canes....great capture! Thanks for joining in on Song-ography, and enjoy your day all snuggled up :)

Brandi said...

Yes, I totally agree--Christmas snow is the best! Unless, of course, you have somewhere to go~we had to miss a family gathering because of the storm...but, at least we have each other here :)

Ida said...

Oh those Candy Canes are glistening in all that snow. So wintery and yes, pretty to look at...but,

Me I am always happy to see the snow disappear.

I'm not a fan (sorry). It's pretty to a point but makes getting around horrendously hard.

Sharon said...

Those candy canes are awesome -- especially in the falling snow. So lovely! I agree with you about snow, but it doesn't snow where I live. So I have to drive somewhere to be in it. None of the mess, all of the charm :)

Kim Cunningham said...

I'm officially covetous of all these snow shares today! Enjoy it! It looks beautiful.

Jeanne said...

oh enjoy that beautiful magical snow! Nothing more beautiful!

Linda R said...

I have lived in the desert all my life. I would LOVE to live somewhere where it snowed. What a wonderful photo..

Hugs~

Leave It To Davis said...

You are lucky to live where you can actually have a white Christmas! Love the candy canes!