It's Monday already - can you believe it?
Hard to think that one week ago my Monday morning was sitting on a charter bus somewhere in Tennessee.
Soooooooooo glad to be home. This last trip kicked my butt! It's taken me most of this week to recover!
So what did you do this weekend?
1. Me - slept.
2. Dream Boy made me a scrumptious breakfast Saturday morning.
3. I edited pictures and more pictures.
4. I still have LOTS of pictures to edit.
5. I love taking the photos - don't like the editing so much.
6. I don't hate it, but I'm not a big fan of it either!
7. Only 6 more Monday's of school!
9. Sunday I sat out on my patio and read.
10. I finished my book "Still Alice".
11. I'm still pondering how I feel about it - lots to digest, hits close to home.
12. BUT I am glad I read it.....very informative.
13. I also painted frames yesterday for my budoir.
14. I have an idea in my head for the brown wall.
15. I have prom this weekend - but even though I'm in charge, I won't be there.
16. Son #2 is graduating from college this coming weekend! He's the first in either mine or Dream Boy's family to graduate from a 4 Year College.
17. So proud of him and Son #1 - they amaze me.
18. Oh - I baked banana bread on Saturday, having some for breakfast today.
Well, I'm off to school - things to do, places to go, people to see.
How was your weekend? I'd love to hear....please share your happy thoughts with me!