I don't think I ever mentioned my Christmas present from Dream Boy & Son #2.....it's this:
So now I have to be really serious about my photography, right?
Other than loading the software onto my computer, I have NO idea where to start....but like everything else - I'll figure it out at some point.
I'm open to ideas from any of you too.
This morning as I was reading through my blogs so many were posting of memories from this past year and hopes & dreams for the new year to come.
Dream Boy & I went shopping this morning for our dinner with friends' tonite. He's cooking - I'm enjoying!
We were talking about some things in regards to the New Year.
1. We want to have family dinner's with our boys & their girls at least one Sunday every month. Whether we go out, we cook & eat in, we pack a pic-a-nic basket & head to the beach.....this is a priority for us this coming year!
2. We are going to Florida.....for a whole week.......in SEVEN weeks! I am stoked! We haven't been there since my dad died in 2008. Yeah, yeah, I go back every spring for a quick whirlwind trip with my high school seniors, but that is SO not a week on the beach. Can.not.wait!!
(the rest of these are my thoughts for the New Year)
3. Our bedroom, which has been painted once in 20 years and is still the ONLY white room in the house, WILL be redone this year at some point! I know the colors I want, I know I want to either paint my head/foot board white OR make a new one like this one on Remodeling This Life.
4. I am going to work at learning how to beef up my blog and website and make them much more user friendly & exciting!
5. Make a point to spend more time with my sisters. They are there for me, just as I am for them, but we don't spend enough time together other than holiday's. This needs to change!
6. Continue my bike riding quest I began at the end of last summer. It's hard in the winter, but it will become something I do more of in the summer. I really enjoy it.
I'm not making this big, huge list of "to do's/resolutions" - these are just things I know I need to attend to more this next year. I've come to enjoy my life as it is - simple and uncomplicated.
Now I'm off to download some software & maybe take a little nap before our festivities begin!
Here's to a safe & happy ringing in of the New Year!
I hope to see and hear (I love happy thoughts on my posts) more from all of you in 2012.