This face should scare anyone 1st thing in the morning!
How's your Monday going so far?
Mine has been crazy busy since I woke up.
1. Son #2 came home on Saturday from college with strep throat. He had been on penicilan since Thursday morning and there was no improvement.
2. Sent him to immediate care on Saturday night. They gave him a shot in the hiney for the fever and heavy dutier drugs.
3. HUGE improvement by Sunday - fever broke through the night & his appetite was returning.
4. Dream Boy & I enjoyed having him home to "pamper" - I know when you're sick, there's no place like home.
5. Son #1 installed a wood burner in his garage to keep warm so he can continue working on cars throughout the winter.
6. Dream Boy went over on Sunday to check it out for ventilation and said they were sending up smoke signals! Son #1's buddy opened the door & put a fan in front of it trying to stoke up the flames, but instead filled the garage with smoke!
7. Other than the fan, son #1 did a great job installing it.
8. I took a cold shower today.....brrrrrrrr. Son #2 took a shower before me and used almost all the hot water. Took me back to the days of camping.
9. We had the parents of the seniors from our soccer team over for grilled pizza Saturday night & a bonfire. We had a wonderful time - so much fun.
10. I can't believe that this may be our last week of soccer.......ever.
11. I'm meeting a dear friend, former co-worker, for coffee after school. Can't wait!
12. I have to change my eye appointment for the 3rd time. Soccer game is Wednesday this week, not Tuesday like the schedule originally said!
13. Today is Halloween and we still haven't carved our pumpkins......
14. I need to get to work - clock is ticking & the work is piling up!
Have a great Monday everyone!